By Ajith Abraham, Pavel Krömer, Vaclav Snasel
This quantity includes authorised papers provided at AECIA2014, the 1st foreign Afro-European convention for commercial development. the purpose of AECIA used to be to collect the key specialists in addition to very good younger researchers from Africa, Europe, and the remainder of the area to disseminate most modern effects from numerous fields of engineering, info, and communique applied sciences. the 1st version of AECIA used to be equipped together through Addis Ababa Institute of know-how, Addis Ababa college, and VSB - Technical college of Ostrava, Czech Republic and happened in Ethiopia's capital, Addis Ababa.
Read Online or Download Afro-European Conference for Industrial Advancement: Proceedings of the First International Afro-European Conference for Industrial Advancement AECIA 2014 PDF
Similar robotics & automation books
This ebook introduces an unified functionality approximation method of the keep watch over of doubtful robotic manipulators containing basic uncertainties. it really works at no cost area monitoring regulate in addition to compliant movement keep watch over. it's appropriate to the inflexible robotic and the versatile joint robotic. in spite of actuator dynamics, the unified process continues to be possible.
This quantity provides the research of optimum keep an eye on difficulties for structures defined by way of partial differential equations. The booklet deals uncomplicated and transparent exposition of major leads to this sector. The equipment proposed by way of the writer hide circumstances the place the managed process corresponds to well-posed or ill-posed boundary price difficulties, which are linear or nonlinear.
This e-book provides a unified, systematic description of uncomplicated and complex difficulties, tools and algorithms of the fashionable keep watch over idea handled as a beginning for the layout of laptop regulate and administration platforms. The scope of the publication differs significantly from the themes of classical conventional regulate thought more often than not orientated to the desires of computerized keep watch over of technical units and technological techniques.
- The cyborg experiments: the extensions of the body in the media age
- LMIs in control systems : analysis, design and applications
- Modern Anti-windup Synthesis: Control Augmentation for Actuator Saturation
- Sensoren für die Prozess- und Fabrikautomation: Funktion - Ausführung - Anwendung
- Cooperative Robots and Sensor Networks 2015
Additional resources for Afro-European Conference for Industrial Advancement: Proceedings of the First International Afro-European Conference for Industrial Advancement AECIA 2014
0073 funded by Operational Programme Education for Competitiveness, co-ﬁnanced by ESF and state ˇ - Technical University of Ostrava supported budget of the Czech Republic. VSB this work via SGS under the project no. SP2014/110. References 1. : Fitting mixtures of von Mises distributions: a case study involving sudden infant death syndrome. Computational Statistics & Data Analysis 41(3-4), 505–513 (2003); Recent Developments in Mixture Model 2. : Detection of Abnormal Behaviors Using a Mixture of Von Mises Distributions.
64) obtained by the GA in . 57 for St. 05. 6 Conclusions This study introduced a new bio-inspired meta-heuristic method for circular data modelling based on the popular PSO algorithm. PSO is suitable for the 24 J. Heckenbergerova, P. Musilek, and P. Kr¨ omer search for MvM-pdf due to its ability to solve ﬂoating-point valued problems and good results solving real-world optimization. A new representation of MvMpdf vector parameter, ν, suitable for the use with PSO was deﬁned and the proposed algorithm was evaluated on directional wind data collected on two distinct locations in Canada.
As can be seen from the diagram below, the second one (multisource multi-destination scheme of WSN) is complex. Since this is the case, data collision and data lose while transmitting are likely to occur; this means, such networks have reliability problem and the follow-on data recovery expends much energy of sensor nodes, energy ineﬃcient, unless appropriate protocol is designed to overcome such limitations. So, designing reliable and energy eﬃcient protocol for such WSNs is crucial. In this particular work, only reliable data transmission is considered and we will design an energy eﬃcient protocol which cann’t aﬀect a 100 % reliable data transmission obtained in here.